martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

Where is my mind???

This is something that I want to know. Maybe my mind it is here, maybe not. I don't know where is exactly. The only thing I know is that my mind and I need some freedom to think about itself and myself. I know anyone will understand this words but these are the real stuff.

This post has come cause of this song, i really love it - Loza is your style, Do you know it? - ). It has made me think about...







...
With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse
If there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself
...

Do you have something to tell me?? Let me know...

1 comentario:

  1. Damn God! That´s so true... the worst thing of this fuking lost is that I actually prefer following my mind till nowhere rather than keep waiting it to show up.
    But when you feel that your soul is well known by your lost minded friend, you have no choice and let your mind keep hanging around. That´s what good friends do each other, let their minds meet by chance.

    ResponderEliminar

Esribe lo que quieras que para esto es, pero por favor, te pido que lo hagas con educacion y sin faltar al respeto