martes, 27 de enero de 2009

I can't sleep

Hi all, this is going to be the first essay I am going to write. And also it is going to me the last one. I know that there are a lot of thing that happened this days, but i have to live this days full. I am now sad, i'm leaving a lot of friends, and I know tat some of them i will never see again, but the life it is in this way, and that means that i must make the effort to above this problem.

In this last days i passed like a child, there was a party called "Pimps and whores", it was a nice party, and also in this party i have to celebrate that i passed my project. Ok, all the people from Aalborg it is thinking that i have been celebrating all the week. This is true, but i only having fun my last days.

Finally i will add some pictures and one video off me, but i do not know when. The only think i want to write it is:

Thanks to all the people that i have met in this Erasmus scholarship. All are the best. I want to say this each one but i cant'. Then i will try to put all the names, and i hope all this people will remember me and do not forget all the great time we have had here:
  • Javi Barcelona
  • Javi Castellon
  • Olaya
  • Berta
  • Gisel·la
  • Bernat
  • Alfonso
  • Foras
  • Aitor
  • Alberto
  • Xos
  • Joseba
  • Tran
  • Mikel
  • Karmen
  • Luis
  • Francesc
  • Marina
  • Jorge
  • Pradeep
  • Niels
  • Apa
  • Olivier
  • Nando
  • Arno
  • Kasia
  • Emesse
  • Karol
  • Felix
  • Isabel
  • Joel
  • Simon
  • ...
In the end i want to say that i have lived my best time with all of you, and if i have not put your name do not angry with me, i can't remenber all the name at 5:19 on the morning.

5 comentarios:

  1. You said me that your forget me but I know that it’s impossible. Maybe I’m not the first person that you think when you write this but I’m the only that read this at 6am. I hope that I’m not one of this persons that your never see again.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lonely feelings those you must struggle against when you have to say goodbye...
    lovely memories once you´re back home and look backward...
    never never never give up on your dreams...
    You´ll close your eyes and see your friends here

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thank u for not forgetting me ;-) i'm waiting for u this summer in Paris ! don't forget to.. come and visit.. Paris (not come and visit me of course !! u don't like me :-P )

    i won't forget u.. how can i forget ur face when u're drinking Pastis ;-) IMPOSSIBLE :-D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. LOL!! I only have good memories about you, thanks for this months. I'm sure we are going to be close friends forever.

    You are also invited to come to Vitoria-Gasteiz.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. oh my god!are u already in vitoria?I thought u were leaving aalborg al latest february. Anyway, u only have to think in one thing: U have lived such a great time that u can say "I'm lucky for all this".

    And remember that "GureTxoko" will always be there LOL.

    ResponderEliminar

Esribe lo que quieras que para esto es, pero por favor, te pido que lo hagas con educacion y sin faltar al respeto