viernes, 30 de enero de 2009

Travel diary

5:00 It is the time my travel starts, I take my stuffs and start walking to the bus stop, and wait there to take the bus.

5:20
I take the bus 14, from home to train station. There i have to wait 20 minutes more or less.

5:59
I take the train from Aalborg to Aarhus. It was only until 7:10 but i have to be here awake, and when you are so nervous all the nigth, and if you only slept 6 hours in 2 days, it is very difficult to be awake.

7:25
I take the bus from Aarhus train station to Aarhus airport. It is very hard to think that in only 3 hours i will not be in Denmark. My Erasmus it is finished. That sucks.

12:20
(11:20 London time [-1 hour]) I reached London, i have to wait until 14:30 pm local time. These means that i have to be here alone 5 hours until take my board card. This is very boring. I have lunch in the airport and wait watching The Mentalist.

15:55 (14:55 Local hour) I obtained my boarding card, and i enter to the zone of shops. I buy some things and I have to wait there more time. Exactly until 16:55 local hour.

17:55 (16:55 Local hour) I take the flight from London to Bilbo. This is the last flight. I am on the way near my home.

19:56 I arrive to Bilbo, and meet with my parents. I take the car and go to my city Gasteiz.

21:20 Finally the travel finish in my home. I reached here.

THE END

Time: 15 hours and 20 minutes

3 comentarios:

  1. u're so brave..
    my day was long also... i woke up at 2PM... i had lunch (a tortilla :-D ) at 6PM. then a dinner at 8PM (but i didn't eat, cause i wasn't hungry at all..). then drinking game. party in teknisk skole. the party sucked. so we left to the street. but not in the mood, and feeling sick, that's why at 4:30AM i was home.
    i miss u. if i could, i would start this fall semester again..
    see u soon my mmh nightmare (yeah yeah u're more scaring that i am)
    big kisses !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Welcome back home my fellow.

    The adventure continues!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pero piensa en el final feliz, al fin tú camita y a descansar que después de las dos ultimas semanas hace falta ;)

    Esto no es un “THE END” tan sólo un PAUSA.

    ¡¡Besos!!

    ResponderEliminar

Esribe lo que quieras que para esto es, pero por favor, te pido que lo hagas con educacion y sin faltar al respeto